For anyone on the northeast, we are apparently going to be buried by 12 feet of snow in the next 12 hours.
Grocery stores are empty, mass transit will be shut down at 3, and we’re in for a long weekend! So… in consideration of anyone with small-ish children at home, here are my top 10 posts (in no particular order) about easy indoor activities. God speed, people.
3. Losing Our Marbles (If you don’t have marbles, driving matchbox cars back and forth through the paint is an alternate solution.)
4. Pop Pop Fizz Fizz (These guys don’t actually explode… a baking tray or bathtub would be great.)
6. Pied Piper
9. Poppin to the Oldies (Perfect for inside if you put a sheet or tablecloth down first!)
Bonus. Puff Kiddies
- Ciburbanity’s Top Ten Indoor Activities (ciburbanity.com)
- Balloon Rocket Man (ciburbanity.com)
- A Step Ahead (ciburbanity.com)
- Preschool Valentine’s SWAG (ciburbanity.com)
- Word To Your Mother (ciburbanity.com)
- Tricked Out Catchall Tray (ciburbanity.com)